- The Editor-in-Chief is responsible for deciding which articles submitted to IJOGR will be published. The Editor-in-Chief is guided by the Editorial Policy and constrained by legal requirements in force regarding libel, copyright infringement and plagiarism.
- The Editorial Board reserves the right to decide not to publish submitted manuscripts in case it is found that they do not meet relevant standards concerning the content and formal aspects. The Editorial Staff will inform the authors whether the manuscript is accepted for publication within two weeks from the date of the manuscript submission.
- Editor must hold no conflict of interest with regard to the articles they consider for publication. If an Editor feels that there is likely to be a perception of a conflict of interest in relation to their handling of a submission, the selection of reviewers and all decisions on the manuscript shall be made by the editor.
- Editorial Board shall evaluate manuscripts for their intellectual content free from any racial, gender, sexual, religious, ethnic, or political bias.
- The Editor and the Editorial Staff must not use unpublished materials disclosed in submitted manuscripts without the express written consent of the authors. The information and ideas presented in submitted manuscripts shall be kept confidential and must not be used for personal gain.
Dr. Emad Al-Khdheeawi University of Technology
PhD in Petroleum Engineering from Curtin University, Australia
Emad Al-Khdheeawi is a lecturer in Department of Petroleum Engineering, University of Technology- Iraq and a visiting researcher in the Discipline of Petroleum Engineering, Curtin University. Emad holds a Ph.D. degree in Petroleum Engineering from Curtin University (Australia), and MSc, and B.Sc. degrees in Petroleum Engineering from University of Baghdad. His research interests are in wettability, CO2 geo-storage, reservoir simulation, rock and fluid properties, EOR, reactive transport simulation and multi-phase flow through porous media.